SEO and SEM are probably one of the most talked about services in the industry, so what do they really mean?
SEO : Search Engine Optimisation is about working with your website and making sure it has the combination of keywords, metatags and text which are relevant and easily recognised by search engines. By using keywords and phrases that are relevant to your business, we can raise your sites rankings and overall visibility.
There are several tasks that are carried out to optimise your site and they include:
- Researching relevant keywords
- Competitor Analysis
- Benchmarking your site against the rest of the industry
- Submiiting your website to search engines and relevant sites
- Optimising your sites coding and content
- Reporting and re-evaluation on a regular basis
SEM : Search Engine Marketing is a combination of submitting your site to free listings as well as paid. This assists in reaching your customers who utlilise search engines to do their research.